AeroShell Grease 33 is a synthetic universal airframe grease composed of a lithium complex thickened synthetic base oil with corrosion and oxidation inhibitors and load carrying additives.
The useful operating temperature range is –73°C to +121°C.
Why use AeroShell Grease 33?
- replacing the number of greases used on the aircraft with a common grease prevents misapplication of the wrong grease and damage to the aircraft
- the much improved corrosion resistance and wear protection properties of ASG 33 help prevent expensive replacement of parts whilst also allowing lubrication intervals to be extended
- replacing a range of greases with just one, reduces stock inventory and cost.
AeroShell Grease 33 can be used for routine lubrication on Boeing aircraft for applications where MIL-PRF-23827C or BMS 3-24 / MIL-G-23827 is specified. AeroShell Grease 33 can also be used in some applications on Boeing aircraft which require use of MIL-G-21164D. Other applications on Boeing aircraft which require use of MIL-G-21164D and some other greases are being reviewed and in due course Boeing will issue details of the full range of applications.
- U.S. Approved MIL-PRF-23827C (Type 1)
- British Approved DEF STAN 91-53
- French Approved DCSEA 354/A
- Russian Equivalent ERA, OKB-12 2-7
- NATO Code G-354
- Joint Service Designation XG-287
- SAE Exceeds AMS 3052
- Boeing Approved BMS 3-3 3B
- Airbus Approved AIMS 09-06-002