AeroShell Turbine Oil 560 is a third generation, high performance, low coking 5 mm2/s synthetic hindered ester oil incorporating a carefully selected and finely balanced combination of additives to improve thermal and oxidation stability.
AeroShell Turbine Oil 560 was developed to withstand the hostile environments of today’s high powered, high compression engines in which the older generation of oils can be stressed up to and beyond their thermal limits, as evidenced by oil coking in the high temperature bearing areas.
By overcoming the problems associated with using old technology oils in new technology engines, AeroShell Turbine Oil 560:
- maintains a cleaner engine
- provides improved load carrying capacity
- reduces maintenance costs
- prolongs bearing life
in both new and existing engines.
- U.S. Approved MIL-PRF-7808L Grade 3
Approved SAE AS5780B Grade SPC
- British Equivalent DEF STAN 91-101
- French Equivalent DCSEA299 / A
- Russian Analogue to VNII NP 50-1 4f, B3V, LZ-240, VNII NP 50-1-4U and 36/Ku-A
- NATO Code O-154
- Joint Service Designation Equivalent OX-27
- Pratt & Whitney: Approved 521 C Type II
- General Electric: Approved D-50 TF 1
- Allison: Approved EMS-53 (Obsolete)