AeroShell Grease 64 is an extreme pressure (EP) grease based on the proven lithium complex technology of AeroShell Grease 33, and is fortified with 5% Molybdenum Disulphide.
The benefits of Grease 64 include:
- Improved anti-wear and corrosion resistance over AeroShell Grease 17
- It is fully compatible with AeroShell Grease 33, so reduces the risks and problems associated with misapplication
- Load carrying and EP properties equal to that of the well established AeroShell Grease 17
- Fully approved to MIL-G-21164D
It possesses enhanced anti-wear and anti-corrosion properties and is particularly suitable for lubricating heavily loaded sliding steel surfaces, such as, for example, bogie pivot pins on aircraft landing gear-assemblies.
AeroShell Grease 64 is a direct alternative to AeroShell Grease 17, but when changing from (clay-based) ASG 17 to (Li-complex based) ASG 33MS, the normal rules on grease changing should be applied.
- U.S. Approved MIL-G-21164D
- British Approved DEF STAN 91-57
- French Approved DCSEA 3 53/A
- Russian –
- NATO Code G-353
- Joint Service Designation XG-276