DAVID CLARK – 40990G-01 Model H9930 Wireless Headset
The H9930 is a wireless, marine-grade version of our legacy mic- shield headsets, providing the same rugged dependability but designed for use with David Clark Wireless Belt Stations.
It is a dual-ear, over-the-head style communication headset incorporating a noise-canceling microphone which is optimal for noise environments up to 125 dB (the H9910 headset is appropriate for louder situations).
With superlative performance and unsurpassed comfort features allowing for ease of use over long work shifts, the H9930 is an ideal headset choice for use where high noise levels make it difficult to communicate and effective hearing protection is desired.
- Provides crisp, clear communication in demanding environments
- All hardware is marine-grade stainless steel for rust/corrosion resistance in harsh marine environments
- M-87 type dynamic noise-canceling microphone, immersion-proof
- Hybrid hinged wire/flex mic boom, 280º rotational for perfect headphone positioning
- Dual dynamic earphones (titanium nitride drivers) with stainless steel retainers
- Dual volume controls, water-tight, for variable left/right gain setting capability
- 6′ extended coil cord with military grade, 7-pin Belt Station connector
- Undercut, comfort-gel ear seals provide unsurpassed comfort and enhanced noise-attenuation
- 4-chamber, air-flow pillow headpad affords long-term comfort, eliminates “hot spots”
- Passive noise attenuation rating of 26 dB, 3rd party certified
- CODE: 40990G-01
No hay valoraciones aún.